Connect Me BP Information
What is Connect Me?
Connect Me is a system that uses text messages, app or automated phonecall to help you and your health professional monitor and/or manage your health and wellbeing condition more closely. This is a system that allows you to take your blood pressure(BP) in the comfort of your own home, and send the readings in by chosen method to the surgery when asked by 'Connect me'
Connect Me can be used for many reasons such as:
- monitoring the effects of starting or stopping a treatment programme
- Reminding or encouraging you to do something to take care of yourself
- Identifying flare-ups of your condition so that you get the right treatment sooner
- Identifying reasons why your condition might not be well controlled
- Offering advice and support during a programme
If you attend for an appointment with you GP/Practice nurse or HCA and they feel you fit the criteria for joining connect me they will advise you to have a look at the links above before your follow up appointment.