Please do not order urgent repeat prescriptions unless this is absolutely necessary as your request has an impact on waiting times for other patients.
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple registration.
- App - using the Patient Access app available for smartphones or tablets once you have registered online.
- In person - tick the items required on the repeat slip and forward it to the surgery.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Telephone - phone prescription line on 0131 669 9130 between 10:00 and 13:00pm.
- Pharmacy - contact your pharmacy and they can process your request.
Patients on repeat medication will have their notes reviewed at least once a year by a doctor.
Look at any messages on the right side of your prescription, which may include requests to make an appointment with a doctor or nurse.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
If ordered online after 1pm please allow three working days instead of two.