Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Online - You will need to register for "Patient Access" and obtain Access ID and PN by calling the surgery on 0131 657 3341
- App - using the Patient Access app available for smartphones or tablets once you have registered online.
- In person - tick the items required on the repeat slip and post in post box at front door.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Pharmacy - contact your pharmacy and they can process your request.
We no longer take prescription requests over the phone.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
If ordered after 13:00 please allow three working days instead of two.