Please do not order urgent repeat prescriptions unless this is absolutely necessary as your request has an impact on waiting times for other patients.
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple registration.
- App - using the Patient Access app available for smartphones or tablets once you have registered online.
- In person - tick the items required on the repeat slip and forward it to the surgery.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- Telephone - phone prescription line on 0131 669 9130 between 10:00 and 13:00pm.
- Pharmacy - contact your pharmacy and they can process your request.
Patients on repeat medication will have their notes reviewed at least once a year by a doctor.
Look at any messages on the right side of your prescription, which may include requests to make an appointment with a doctor or nurse.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.